How to buy our products?
How can you buy our products?
1. The orders are accepted via e-mail, by contacting the customer service department. After compounding an order, the customer receives information about its acceptance by the sales department.
2. At the moment of rising prices, mainly raw materials, the company “Taste of Polish Tradition” reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer.
3. Due to the seasonality of raw materials, some products may be temporarily unavailable.
4. The order will be processed under the condition that the product is available in our warehouse. In the absence of the ordered goods in the warehouse, the customer will be informed in person (by mail or telephone).
5. In the event of temporary unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the client will decide on the further implementation of the order:
• partial implementation,
• extending the waiting time,
• change the part of the order - e.g. order of goods with similar characteristics or price
• cancellation of the entire order.
6. The minimum order is PLN 1000.00 net.
7. For each order, the customer receives a VAT invoice.
8. Deliveries are made within 5 to 8 working days, depending on the availability of the assortment and quantity.
9. The prices of products on offer are given in PLN.
10. The product price does not include shipping costs.
11. Delivery costs are calculated at the time the order is approved. The delivery of goods takes place in a manner, chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
12. Shipping abroad is carried out through a courier company. The cost of delivery is priced individually after contact with the customer service department.
13. The packaging fees are included in the shipping costs. The product for shipping is properly packed and secured.
14. All personal data is collected only to serve customers by the “Taste of Polish Tradition” company. The data is protected in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws 133/97, item 883). By placing an order, the customer consents to the processing of personal data by the company.
15. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the “Taste of Polish Tradition” company. Consolidation, security and access to essential provisions of the concluded contract is effected by printing and sending a VAT invoice to the client along with the parcel.
16. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law and in Polish language. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 31, 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271.
17. The competent court for the settlement of disputes arising from the sale agreement is the court competent for the defendant's registered office or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.